Terms of Membership
Membership always has and always will be free!
By joining Riders of Western Australia you agree to the following terms:
- You are responsible for your own safety and ride with ROWA at your own risk
- You are expected to hold a valid and appropriate license and also be insured with a minimum of 3rd party
- We are not a club, association or organization. We a group for people to share their passion for motorcycles
- We accept people from all walks of life on all types of bikes
- You have a motorcycle that is capable of doing at least 100 kph
- You will uphold our moto "No one gets left behind!"
- You understand that we welcome suggestions but the group leaders (Stewie) decision is final
- You will not ride or act in a matter that is dangerous to other group members or that will being negative attention to the group
- We can't allow outlaw colors, patches or insignia to worn on rides or at events
- Failure to up hold these terms may see you being ejected from the group
If you agree to these Terms of Membership please click the button below to be redirected to our Facebook group.
Go To Facebook